Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Realization

To start off, I never wanted to have a blog but here I am..created one for my beloved Rizza. Though we never became really close but we will still remain as friends. Probably because we have different insights and beliefs. Do not get me wrong, having totally opposite personalities do not mean you will not get along. There are some instances that are unexplainable, sometimes. Well maybe we have different work schedules that is why we do not have the chance to know more about each other's feelings and attitudes.

It occured to me that everything in this world has its end. Our life, happiness, money, power and fame. Now I am seeing other people getting back to their own senses..to their real "them." (hahaha..know what's the meaning behind?)

I am happy because everything is falling into their proper places. Other people are receiving their own "karma." (it maybe good or bad..it depends on what you sow..wahehehehe)

Peeps, good luck to our own endeavors. We may bump each other somewhere. See you at the crossroad!!

(relax, this site is still under construction..just wait..ok)

4 comments:

ako si senti said...

teka....na nose bleed ako

tambling lahat ng blogs dito..laos sa blog ng mean girls....hahahaha..oh ha oh ha...

seriously speaking...oo nga eto na yung sinasabi mo..."karma"

I don't wanna say goodbye...just see you later guys!!!

PS
paki sabi kay jham tanggalin yung word verification din...hehehehe

Wafu said...

anlufet talaga!

Jhamy whoops! said...

ang ganda ng site mo ha.,, hahaha!!

amen to that! very well said!

What you see is what you get said...

Tnx!aus sa blog palaban pa rin! hindi ko expected to (naks parang nanalo sa award!) Tnx Tere and Cindy...speechless pa ako! mamya nalng ulit yung katuloy! miss you!